Thursday, March 17, 2011

shoot - part one

a couple weeks ago, i had a shoot with kat and katie; and i really loved how the photos turned out. especially since, like my last shoot with kat, we were fighting the sunset.

anyway, i wanted to share the photos with you and because i shot three rolls of film, i've split the photos up into two posts. i'll be sharing the second set (which include most of my favorites.) next week.

i've been missing photography and i'm excited to start doing more shoots when possible.

let me know what you think of the shoot, i'd love your feedback!











4 comments:

  1. These look wonderful, you did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! My faves are the first black and white one and the one of their feet! :) But they're all good...

    Oh, and you just got an award on my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really beautiful :)
    I hope you continue with your photography!
    www.cupcakesphoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

you're brilliant, thanks so much for commenting!