Tuesday, August 17, 2010

creative places


a place where someone creates beautiful, lovely, sweet or amazing things - to me is quite inspiring to look at.

i searched flickr to find some great creative spaces and these are just a few of my favorites. hope you find as much inspiration as i did!




















(all copyright to the respective owners here, here, here, here, here, here and here. and more wonderful spaces there as well.)

been meaning to post about my writing/creating area; so once everything is tidy and pretty-looking, i'll take a few snapshots to show you. :]
got any links to some inspiring places? what about your creative space? link me! i'd love to see it.
- L

7 comments:

  1. I also love looking at creative spaces. It makes me want to have a creative space and always feel inspired to do it up.

    These are fantastic! And I could look at them all day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this photos just made me miserable, for the most part. i looooove themmmmm. it is now my new goal in life to have a little area as beautiful as one of these.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lauren. These are lovely pictures to look at, but I could never create in a place so neat and organized! I need lots of messy space. I guess that's why I create on the floor, more room to get everything out and see it all in front of me so I can try combining it together for more creative projects. Maybe I'll send you a photo of my "space" in my next letter to you. Be prepared, ha, ha, ha! Cari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all so pretty! And so much cuter than my own space (which I'm working on right now)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all of these spaces- just soooo great!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your comment(s) on my blog. You're super sweet!

    I'm a big fan of cute, but kind of dumb humor and the fact that these are spaces that are creatively decorated and where you can be creative, called CREATIVE spaces, is not lost on me, and I had a real chuckle over it. Thanks for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My, I just love these. I am in the process of creating my own "space" and there are so great ideas here. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

you're brilliant, thanks so much for commenting!