Monday, January 25, 2010

for the love of post

Writing letters, as you know, is a blast, but when you write 348293989980239277 over a weekend, your wrist starts to threaten your existence, haha.

So, here's a look at just a few of the things that are going out tomorrow(couldn't make it to the post office today):

A reply to Miss Lindsay in one of my favorite Paris envelopes. I always feel like I can't decorate them too much because of how busy they are and I don't want to ruin the photo! As for postage, it will be getting a 75 cent stamp when I go to the post office tomorrow. (sorry the photos aren't that great, when I get a spare moment, I'll try and re-post them tomorrow. :])

Reply to Misthian in one of my favorite see-through envelopes.

Reply to Zoraida...

A fun postcard I made/printed myself from a photo I found in an old film book, I loved the image and believe it was titled 'wrestling with love'. And then a couple big birthday cards that I loved picking out, writing and then decorating all for one of my good friends, Kaylyn.


And a little surprise package that Miss Bee will have to see for herself when she opens it. I love sending packages for no particular reason, haha.


Speaking of her fabulousness, Miss Bianca has an amazing giveaway going on right now, shame on you if you don't check it out! --> goodnightlittlespoon.blogspot.com .

The blog post on mail in films is coming along great and I hope to have it finished by the end of this week or beginning of the next. <3

AND I got two things in the mail from readers today! Such a thrill to find both bright and colorful missives in my mailbox! So thank you to Passion and Aaron, if you're reading! I'll post photos of both tomorrow. :]

May your stamps always be hand-canceled,
- L

3 comments:

  1. your envelopes are going to be such wonderful surprises in all the recipients' mailboxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely, great mail posts! Your letter still hasnt arrived which is disappointing, i think Auspost is losing all my international mail because it just isnt turning up, hopefully tomorrow. If not i will write again soon anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that ice cream cone next to one of your addresses! So kawaii!
    By the way, if you were curious how I found my way here, one of your pen pals (Passion) is my sister and she showed me this blog.
    It's great by the way!

    ReplyDelete

you're brilliant, thanks so much for commenting!