Thursday, June 24, 2010

"take care of my heart -- i've left it with you."

around the time of the release of a certain franchise film, there's only one thing on my mind.

the adorable and amazing cast that plays out the tortured lovers that are bella and edward & their vampire, werewolf and human counterparts.

allow me please a few posts in this next week of utter-fan-dork-ness.

because i've fallen head over heels once again.

take a look at this gorgeous photoshoot, my favorite thus far of the cast.

copyright, Vanity Fair, December 2008
















<3>

5 comments:

  1. Oh Thank You Thank You Thank You a million times THANK YOU for the BEAUTIFUL photos!! These are def my favourites! I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! ;) I am SOOOOOO excited!!! Micaela and I watched "Remember Me" with our mom last night and all three of us swooned over Robert's beauty!! I CANNOT wait to see the movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a twilight fan but I really like this photoshoot, it looks really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was one of my favourite photo shoots for sure. It was so fun and playful and they all looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone looks so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! They do sort of look like they just woke up though. I'm not into Twilight but I think they picked some good actors to play... uh, tortured, clingy vampire guy and... uh, the girl. *clearly does not know anything about it*

    ReplyDelete

you're brilliant, thanks so much for commenting!