Monday, June 14, 2010

who i am in this moment


+

this moment in time i am...

smiling

tired

sincere

hurting

worried

interested

sick

loving.


a week can go by without even making a sound and here i am with teeth hurting ridiculously bad, interested in where this insane life is taking me, sick from aunt flow's visit, loving the new amazing people i met over the weekend, worried about a fellow blogger and dear friend, tired of working on stuff for my shop even though i'm extremely excited about it's opening and smiling at the thought of what i could make this summer become.

tell me, who are you in this moment?

my very first polaroids, taken over the weekend -








- L

6 comments:

  1. I like the picture of the potted plant on top. It's neat.

    Who am I in this moment? I'm just doing laundry and homework trying to get through today. The forecast says that tomorrow will be a better day!

    You rock, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I love the dreamy quality. I also really hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh the photos are really lovely. I'm a fan of the dreaminess of them. I hope you are well.

    At the moment I'm drained, happy, frustrated, creative, challenged....This is such a great blog post idea ;)

    I'm sure if you make it to Australia I can show you around :) Southbank is a definite must see, though it is tourist driven. But it's nice that many locals are there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am tired, happy, sipping a latte, excited for my future though not wanting to deal with the logistics, and I am loving your pictures : )

    ReplyDelete

you're brilliant, thanks so much for commenting!