Sunday, January 10, 2010

postmarked

It's finally here, the 10th of January, the launch of this postal themed blog!

Just want to get one post out this afternoon, when everyone should be able to see it; because I still have a few more other boring things to do to prepare for my full-fledged post. Almost everything is in place, including photos of incoming and outgoing mail, favorite vintage stamps, and a count of how many letters I've got in my files over the last twelve years.

The post should be out by no later than 11pm eastern time, but I hope to have it finished long before then, sometime in the evening. (Truth be told, I have a butt-load of laundry to finish and I'm making it a priority to have that done before I do anything else, haha. :/)

BUT! I will see you all soon, very soon!

May your stamps always be hand-canceled,
- L

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I just linked this in my honored letter blogs section. I LOVE the Post with the Most name!

    ReplyDelete

you're brilliant, thanks so much for commenting!