Friday, September 3, 2010

bug of the stomach

SO! what has everyone been up to lately?

i had planned on getting lots of packing, purging, reading and letter-writing done in the last week, but my body decided otherwise. it said 'lauren, i think i'm going to make you so sick, you'll have no idea what to do with yourself' and that's how i've been feeling for the past five days.

bleh.

my stomach, neck, throat, head and mouth have all been hurting this week and have made me feel like doing absolutely nothing. every once and a while at 2 or 3 am, i will get a burst of energy and just have the greatest conversations with friends and listen to loud music while tidying up my room. but then i wake up at 8 and feel SO TERRIBLE, i literally want to detach myself from my stomach and throat.

thankfully, today i've been feeling better and not so 'kill me, just do it now, pleaseeeee' like the entire day and have actually got some stuff done. partially because i have hardly eaten anything and when i do it's bland cereal or rice or applesauce. yummm. told my mom yesterday i really wanted some pizza or chinese food and she said 'you really are trying to kill your stomach, aren't you?'.

but anywho, here's to today being a lot more productive and then tomorrow as well. really lovelies, it's been so bad that i haven't actually 'READ' any of your blogs within the week; so be expecting tons of comments! i'm excited to see what you've all been up to.

for now, hope you enjoy this pretty photography i found and i'm going to work on some new blogs for you all over the weekend and next week.

THANK YOU, so so so so so much for all the incredible comments and encouragement on that post. really, it meant so much and i know some of you get so many more than i do, but those 17 comments were beyond lovely and special and i loved reading each one. it's going to be such a blast sharing some of these experiences with you and all of the photos i'll be taking as well, :].


(all images via my favorites.)

5 comments:

  1. Glad that your feeling better, not a good time to get sick. So excited for your big adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate tummy bugs so I'm glad you're feeling better. The body always decides to be sick when you have so much to do.

    Love those pretty pictures too! Oh and I don't know if I mentioned that I received your letter :) thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for the LOVELY CD package! I received it today and I absolutely love it and your CD case construction is awesome!! Thank you for the time and effort! Music party in my room! http://indieberries.blogspot.com/2010/09/mail-your-heart-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pictures are great, really inspiring! your blog is so cooooool!
    http://mcqueenismymorphine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

you're brilliant, thanks so much for commenting!