Saturday, May 22, 2010

held captive

PS: My internet modem has been replaced and visited by a tech twice this week and is now now working again. thankfully someone in my family has a little connect-card and i can get on the internet, but until monday, once again, i'm out of a connection and stuck with another frustration headache. i wrote that note yesterday on my very-80's typewriter and just want to tell you all once again how thankful i am to you for hanging in there. here's to a fresh start with blogging and a nod to the wonderful future before us! - L

4 comments:

  1. You have an actual typewriter and you use it? That is spectacular. I'm am continuously impressed by your originality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That note is gorgeous, I would really love a typewriter.
    I think sometimes it is good to take a break and come back refreshed and inspired.
    Looking forward to seeing your new posts and of course your etsy store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're ok! a letter is coming to you soon... can't wait for all the exciting things you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the typewriter, Lauren - nice touch!! I am envious that you have one. I would sort of like to play with a typewriter, but worry it would be dangerous... Anyway, I fully maintain that blogging should be like letter-writing, in that it should be a pleasure and not a chore. I hope you do it at your own interval and pace.

    ReplyDelete

you're brilliant, thanks so much for commenting!