Tuesday, March 30, 2010

new address!

^via


Not sure if you noticed, but on Monday, I put up a new address! Instead of a P.O. Box, it's a P.M.B. - Personal Mail Box. Yep.

Just so it's right here, posted, I'll type it out for you:

Lauren Scott
7550 Mission Hills Dr.
Suite 306
P.M.B. 33
Naples, FL 34119


Actually, I like my box's site street name more than I like my house's street name 'Mission Hills Drive', it has a good ring to it, don't you think?


Anyway, I had planned on posting a preview photo of the Marilyn Monroe envelopes, but the addresses on the photos aren't crossed out and the program I use isn't on the computer available at the moment. I'm so excited for you all to see them, really, but I don't want to publish anyone's private address.


Well, all I can provide for you now is some of my all-time favorite Flickr photos involving mail. I know it's not the same, yada yada yada, but really, I'm doing the best I can with having most everything in boxes! :P

BTW: To Micaela L., Chris O. and Carolee W., I apologize for the wait on your letters, do not worry as I will be working on them tonight and tomorrow in the time I plan to borrow from the crazy-unpackingness that is my life right now. <3




- L

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm such an idiot! I sent you a letter on Monday to your address (failure to read your blog).
    Is that gonna be ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darling, just open your photos up using Microsoft Paint and cross out the addresses. It's that easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lauren , i recd the mail scramble post today and awww i loove it ..thanks for the simple someethings .. the milk choc brownie is delicious ..thnks a bunch again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We haven't forgotten about you and wrote you a postcard ages ago... but it's hard for us to find a post office sometimes so it's in a pile of others waiting to be send. :( Will the address that I've already written on the card still work? If not, please email me the new one so that I can change it when I have the chance!

    We'll be posting a few pics from around Miami in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lauren - congratulations on your new address! yay! I can send you mail again!

    Good luck with your move - not sure if you're moved yet or not, but I know what a pain that is.

    I also am not sure what a PMB is, but hey cool, I'll ask you in a letter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool idea, I saw your about link but it didn't work- are you accepting pen pals? Because I just bought my first fountain pen and I have some postcards burning a hole in my pocket =)

    ReplyDelete

you're brilliant, thanks so much for commenting!