Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Announcing...


In just a couple short weeks, I will open my embroidery shop that I have been working on for as long as I can remember. It took a lot of brainstorming, but I finally named it and I think it's pretty clever and catchy.
 
My big sis Micaela also agrees and helped me decide on how exactly to word it. You see, Ren is what Caela calls me and what Felix will probably wind up doing so as well. And I look forward to being called Auntie Ren, so so much. Not only do I love deer, but so does Caela and I really wanted to include that in the shop somehow and I cannot believe it took me so long to come up with Ren Dear.
 
This blog may very well be getting renamed too, but I'm still debating. What do ya'll think? I'm ready to re-vamp this little corner of the internet and I think this could be the start of it.
 
Also, if any of you already have something you'd like, email me at the aforementioned address. I've started accepting custom orders, especially with Valentines Day around the corner. I'm working on a collection of embroideries that feature lyrics from great love songs that will be available upon opening that I'm quite excited about.
 
Well, that's it for now! I've got to get back to sewing my little hands into oblivion. The shop opening right now is aimed for February 2nd, but it may be the 4th. It all depends on when my business cards get to me. So, be on the lookout for another announcement within the next couple weeks!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

you're brilliant, thanks so much for commenting!