Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pretty Embroidery 1.0

This is a little embroidery piece I made for a co-worker's birthday a couple months ago. Over the past several months, I have gotten more and more into embroidery. And I bought some lovely little vintage buttons at an antique show last month to use with my embroidery; one of which you see on this piece.






For a while now, I've been thinking of maybe opening up a little shop with some of my creations in them. Would you be interested in seeing more? Or even adding one to your home?

I've had so much fun with embroidery and I think it's a great way to spend your time.

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest little guy! Your co-worker must have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES AND YES! :) you're so creative, lauren nicole! my husband insists i have craftiness hidden in me some where and said i should try getting an embroidery hoop and teach myself. This is why we need to move near you-- so that you can teach me!

    rather, i'll just buy your pretty's :) and yes, i bet your co-worker loved it. you're always so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete

you're brilliant, thanks so much for commenting!