Friday, January 20, 2012
Happy Things To End The Week With
- Seeing 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close' tonight. There are no words. It is one of the most, if not the most moving story I've ever seen and heard.
- Trying to come up with different Valentines Day ideas. It's the first year I've had a valentine, so I want it to be extra special, you know? I'm thinking of pitching a fort in the living room with twinkle lights and watching a good old movie. What do you think?
- Little moments had with the man in my life.
- Starting to read my favorite blogs again, as often as possible. They bring me such great inspiration and happiness.
- Finding a ton of books I want to read at a flea market and anticipating starting to read them all.
- Re-watching some of my favorite films. There's fewer things more grand and happy-inducing than a fun musical. Or a well written script that actors play out beautifully. And the occasional romantic-comedy that reels me in, despite it being utterly predictable.
- Falling asleep in his arms every night of the week. He makes me feel beautiful without having to think about it. And I think he's the most beautiful man I've ever met.
Those are just some happy things I've been thinking about as my week comes to a close. Play along over at Micaela's corner of the internet, won't you?